SKEMA Business School, with its MSc Financial Markets & Investments ("pre experience") programme taught on its Paris, Sophia Antipolis (France) and Raleigh (USA) campuses, has been in the top 10 worldwide since the launch of this world ranking in 2011.
The MSc Financial Markets & Investments
is rewarded especially for the career progress of its graduates (“alumni career progress”) and the programme's international exposure and research (“international experience & research”):
- 100% of graduates are hired within three months of graduation: SKEMA is ranked first on this criterion (“Employed at three months”)
- On the “career progress rank” criterion, SKEMA is ranked second worldwide
- SKEMA’s Financial Markets MSc is also second worldwide for international mobility of its students throughout the course, the “international course experience rank” criterion
- On the “salary percentage increase” criterion, SKEMA’s MSc is third worldwide
- On the criterion of objectives achieved by the diploma, SKEMA is ranked fourth worldwide: three years after graduation, graduates confirm their full satisfaction with the MSc programme.
The MSc ranking places SKEMA first in the top 10 for the number of women in Faculty (“Female Faculty”) and third for the number of female students.
Alice Guilhon, managing director of the school and president of the Conférence des Grandes Ecole (management school chapter) explains: "This fourth place rank recognises the great professional success of our graduates on the international scale and the return on investment of the MSc. It is a testament to the excellence of finance teaching at SKEMA and the continued dedication of the academic team to our students.
French schools take the top five places in this world ranking and I am delighted with this performance. This is further proof of the excellence of the leading French management schools."