They were there to meet and network with thousands of executives, investors, institutions of higher education and opinion leaders from around the world. This was a great opportunity to develop their business while participating in the digital transformation of large organisations.
This massive event contributes to France’s status on the international entrepreneurial stage.
At the event, SKEMA and DojoGroup organised the “Re-invent the classroom by 2025” challenge. Winners’ presentations were made on the Saturday.
Each winner presented their vision of education, new learning methods, and new tools via a new solution. The ultimate winner was Wild School Code, which develops an international network of “wild” schools to meet the needs of the new digital economy (web development, mobile development, data science, UX design, etc.). The aim is to make training more effective by maximising the learning-time / acquired-skills ratio.
The Wild Code School will:
- To present the project to the Faculty and head of programmes at SKEMA
- Try out its solution with student groups in an experiment
- Privileged access to events with SKEMA alumni and the school’s business network
- Publish a paper on educational innovation (based on the results of the experiment).
- Have access to SKEMA’s Knowledge Centre resources